Guest commune adolescents Rowan and Evan join adder and Keegan for this lighthearted discussion about the lives of teenagers on a commune and what comes next. They share the unique educational opportunities presented to them, such as classes on pyrotechnics, sign language, and and film studies. In addition, Rowan and Evan point to gaps in their experience living outside the mainstream and there plans to round out their academic and cultural education.
- Evan’s Instagram, featuring short videos
- Homeschool Film Ed, Christian’s blog
- Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything
- The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Bringing Up Bébé: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting